Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 6, 2013

[Promotion][Boyband] LUNAFLY

Actually, I'm not truly LUNAFLY's fan. I just admire what they have done until now *smile*. In Korea Entertainment Industry, there are more and more group debut. Their concepts are always same as the others, beautiful people. But LUNAFLY is diferent. They can't dance, or they can but they haven't showed? I'm not sure. They got my attention because of their talents, they can compose, truly composers *smile*. 


LUNAFLY

Debut: September, 2012
Agency: Nega Network

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MEMBER

SAM


Full name: Sam Carter
Date of birth: 14 Oct, 1987
Position: Leader, Guitarist, Singer, Composer

At first, I don't think Sam is the leader of LUNAFLY. He looked like the main voice of this band. (I think that idea came to me because of 2AM influences LOL~. Changmin is the main voicalist and he takes care of the others. However, he isn't leader. Until now, I still can't figure out why Jo Kwon is chosen and Changmin isn't).

TEO


Full name: Shin Taeho
Date of birth: 7th Dec, 1993
Position: Visual (?), Drummer, Pianist, Bassist, Percussionist, Singer, Composer

I tried, but I can't find a truly manly image of Teo ><. My 1st thought of him is "What a cute and girly face." He's always in the center position, that's reason why I consider him as visual of LUNAFLY :|

YUN


Full name: Han Seungyun
Date of birth: 14th Jan, 1994 (The same B-day with my cousin LOL~)
Position: Maknae (youngest member), Guitarist, Singer, Composer

One word to say: My bias :)) I like him most. Although he doesn't have beautiful voice like Sam or cute face like Teo LOL~. He's just person who takes all my attentions when I watch LUNAFLY's performances. 

==================

My favorite songs from LUNAFLY

1. How nice it would be (얼마나 좋을까)


2. Fly to Love (English Ver.)



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét