Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 8, 2013

[Promotion ~ My Ranking] My Top 5 SKE48 Members ~ Who you should know

SKE48 is more and more famous. Actually at first, I don't like them. Jurina at that the begining was 11 years old and I couldn't see anything to understand that she could be in center of SKE48. Day by day, I knew more about SKE48, I started to like them. But that was enough to follow them. All I knew at that time is WMatsui. (I won't include Jurina and Rena in this post, they are super famous and don't need my post to promote ><) Then, I knew about Matsushita Yui (She graduated SKE48. I won't mention her in my ranking too although I love her so much.) I can say that if SKE48 hadn't had Yuimin, I would never have fallen in love with this group. Thank to Yuimin, I understand that there are a lot of hard-working and talent girls in SKE48, they are worth to admire and love. Here are my Top 5 Members in SKE48 among 47 members and 22 kenkyuusei.

5, Shibata Aya (SKE48 GEN 4 - Team KII)



The wink-killer on stage of Team KII now. She and Akarin are 2 girls that I never tired of watching in Team KII LODs. Do you know why? With Ayachan, you can see her energy and her unique style. Her version of "Hatsukoi yo, Konnichiwa" is more powerful than Mayuyu original version. Although she has cute voice like Mayuyu, she still shows us the different side. I think that why she can get a lot of fan and became the 1st SKE48 member took the UGs center position in AKB48 election single. On the other hand, she's never been chosen as SKE48 senbatsu although she is one of the most popular girls in Team E (Actually, I think she is more popular than Kinchan but... ><)

4, Azuma Rion (SKE48 GEN 6 - Team E)


 Azuma Rion is the girl having the strangest nickname in SKE48 - Azumarion (which is said in the same way with her name but written in different). Rionchan only spent 18 days as a Kenkyuusei, making her the fastest promotion in the history of the AKB48 group (overcame Akicha's record). Her dream is singing in a duet unit with Matsui Rena and her dream came true in Team E 3rd stage - "Boku no Taiyou". If you watch LODs of this stage, sometimes you can see her admiration for Rena. The most thing makes I follow her is her hard-working and passionate on stage. Besides, she can play piano so well and sometimes, I wonder that if she wants to become a pianist or not?!

3, Matsumura Kaori (SKE48 GEN 3 - Team Kenkyuusei)


Kaotan decided to remain a Kenkyuusei for the rest of her career on SKE48, and is now known as "Shushin Meiyo Kenkyuusei" ( Lifetime Honorary SKE48 Research Student). She could have chance to get promote but she didn't want to. Maybe promotion is chance for members to be famous.However, with Kaotan, she don't need promote to archieve that. I knew Kaotan and started to like her when I watch her backstage videos LOL~. And when a lot of KKS got promotion, she became the 1st Eternal Kenkyuusei and 1st soloist from SKE48. 

2, Mukaida Manatsu (SKE48 GEN 2 - Team S)


When Manatsu announced she would not participate in the 5th AKB48 Senbatsu Election, she explained that she would prefer fans to show her support by coming to see her in handshake events instead of voting for her. I think I started to like her because of that. In the Team S 4th Stage - "RESET", Manatsu takes the WCenter positions with Jurina, and I'm really happy for her. Manatsu may not be in energetic type like Jurina but she has attractive like Acchan before (Girls may feel shy on stage LOL~). Sometimes, I can't stop compare her with Acchan >< And one thing she's better than Acchan is surely dancing skills. Her movements in SKE48 songs is as energetic as other girls, but in a song like "Gyakuten Oujisama", she can show energetic too.  

1, Furukawa Airi (SKE48 GEN 2 - Team KII)


Airin's been my favorite member of SKE48 for a long time. She isn't the person who can archieve somethings right in the 1st attemp. She failed Morning Musume auditions twice. She also failed the 1st audition of SKE48. She only became SKE48 members after the 2nd audition and became SKE48 senbatsu after she joined this group for more than one year and a half. Airin is Anison (Anime song) Queen of SKE48 and I like her moment with Mayuyu in AKB48 Set Best List when they knew they have the same interest. I like her drawing  style on G+ and her unique way to congrat SKE48 members' birthdays. Airin is also Matsui Rena's love in SKE48 (Rena is Jurina's love in SKE48. I laughed a lot when I knew this LOL~). 


There are a lot of girls in SKE48, who are awesome and beautiful. My Top 5 may be not your favorite girls in this group but it's just my opinion. I hope SKE48 can get more fans and becomes more popular as an individual group, not just an AKB48 sister group in Nagoya. ^o^ I'm really happy when you spend time to read my promotion for SKE48 girls. If you have any comments, please tell me. Thank you so much. ~^.^~  



3 nhận xét:

  1. Ồ, chị Stella vẫn con nhiệt tinh idol như ngay nao ; v ; kamioshi cua e đx no.2 cơ đấy =)))

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Mà top 5 thấy cô nào cũng hard-working mà lại có nó ở no.2, hài phết =))

    Trả lờiXóa
    Trả lời
    1. Thì ấn tượng chung với mấy nàng là thế mà =)) Còn Manatsu thì ^o^ trường hợp đặc biệt đó cưng ;)
      Với lại cái này là rảnh rỗi sinh nông nổi thôi LOL~

      Xóa