Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 6, 2013

[Shipping Zone - Oneday ~ 2PM/AOA] Yellow Couple


Today, I dedicated the 1st post to of the day to ship Yellow Couple. If you have watched The Romantic and Idol season 1, you will laugh whenever you see this couple. Why, watch this ^o^


So, what do you think after watching Gangnam Style - Yellow Couple version? They're cute together, right?
Now, you will help you know more about them. Firstly, their profiles ....

Kim Min Jun/Jun. K


Stage name: Jun. K
Birth name: Kim Junsu/Kim Min Jun (He had changed from "Junsu" to "Min Jun" on 17 October 2012.)
Date of birth: 15/01/1988 (15th Jan, 1988)
Debut: 2008 (with 2PM)
Agency: JYP Entertaiment

Shin Hye Jeong/Hyejeong.Linus 


Stage name: Hyejeong
Angel name: Hyejeong.Linus
Birth name: Shin Hye Jeong 
Date of birth: 10/08/1993 (10th Aug, 1993)
Debut: 2012 (with AOA ~ Ace of Angels)
Agency: FNC Entertainment

If you watched The Romance and Idol - Season 1 (RI - S1), you must remember that Hyejeong and Jun. K didn't meet each other in the 1st day. The 1st of Hyejeong was Mir (MBLAQ) while the 1st of Jun. K was Jei (FIESTA). If in the 2nd day with 2nd couple shuffle, Hyejeong didn't choose the Star necklace, they might be never my favorite couple LOL~. As Jun. K said that Hyejeong is an innocent and loyal girl, I think that why he chose her. Their journey together didn't last long (just 3 days and 2 nights they spent with each other), I still hope that they could have many wonderful memories together. 

With Jun. K, at first, I didn't like him. I had the same opinion with Jihyun (4minute) that he could touched any girls easily. Though he's gallant, that also showed that he didn't the 1st choice of girls or he could love anyone and nobody's special. I was quite surprise when he chose Hyejeong as his half-journey choice. I think at that moment, not only Hyejeong but also Jei could guess that. *laugh*

My opinion changed when I watched the 5th epsisode having another shuffle date and Jun. K expressions showed that he really wanted another date with Hyejeong. Why? At first, he chose a shirt without thinking so much about the girl who chose that. But after that, when another guy told that his shirt was Hyejeong's style, he smiled. I swore that his smile wasn't just acting. That's his true feeling at that time. 

About Hyejeong, at first, I just had an idea that she shouldn't pair up with Mir. She's too cute and innocent, that could be reason that she could be hurted by Mir's words (He always said without thinking ><). I think in the half-journey choice, she chose Mir just because she wasn't sure about Jun. K. But Jun. K chose her, and I'm sure that it affected her a lot.  

I don't hope that they can be a real couple because I know that it never comes true. But I hope that Hyejeong and Jun. K can be good friends and maybe, caring for each other as much as possible. That's enough. ^o^




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét