Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 8, 2013

[Prediction ~ My Dream Team] AKB48 33rd Single ~ My Choices for a Cool Single


My Prediction for AKB48 33rd Single Senbatsu

Team A: Kawaei Rina, Takahashi Minami, Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui
Team K: Oshima Yuko, Kitahara Rie, Muto Tomu
Team B: Kojima Haruna, Kashiwagi Yuki, Shimazaki Haruka
Team 4: Minegishi Minami, Kojima Mako
SKE48: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena
NMB48: Watanabe Miyuki, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT48): Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino


(Members in bold are surely in senbatsu. If they're out, AKS and King Records have to face with decrease of this single sales. Members in lighter colour are my choices)

Now, here are my personal opinions about member (who I'm not sure they are in or not). Firstly, Ricchan is a member who got a lot of push from managers recently. She often takes Mayuyu's position (while Mayuyu takes Acchan's position). That's why I think she is first choice of staff to replace Mariko-sama's spot. Next are Kitarie and Tomu-chan. Honestly, Kitarie did great job with SKE48 last year and I think she can't be out although many people said she could be. Besides, Tomu-chan is the most shining among junior members of Team K (Jurina is just concurrent member). Even though she might not have a lot of activities like Ricchan or Annin, she's still the most suitable choice in Team K. With Team 4, I'm sure that they can't leave Miichan out because she's one of AKB48 best dancers. Moreover, Team 4 needs some members to represent in AKB48 single. So I think Miichan along with KojiMako (who has super push recently like Paruru before) will be chosen. Lastly, I think they will choose Haruppi instead of Sakuratan or Meru. Although Aki-p really likes Meru, I think when he chose her as a concurrent member in Team A, Haruppi is the better choice than Sakura. So, why not in this single, he don't choose her.

And now is My Prediction for AKB48 33rd Single Under Girls 

  
AKB48
  • Team A: Iriyama Anna, Iwata Karen
  • Team K: Nagao Mariya
  • Team B: Kojima Natsuki, Oba Mina
  • Team 4: Aigasa Moe, Nishino Miki, Okada Nana

SKE48
  • Team S: Mukaida Manatsu, Kizaki Yuria
  • Team KII: Suda Akari, Takayanagi Akane
  • Team E: Kimoto Kanon, Furuhata Nao

NMB48
  • Team M: Yagura Fuuko, Yogi Keira, Yamada Nana

HKT48
  • Team H: Oota Aika, Miyawaki Sakura
  • Team RS: Tashima Meru, Tomonaga Mio

JKT48
  • Team J: Takajo Aki, Nozawa Rena

SNH48
  • Team RS: Miyazawa Sae

I'm not sure about this at all. Honestly, I think they will choose Meru and Annin as double center for Under Girls song, or just Meru in center. This is based on Aki-p love for her. Besides, Sae chose to be SNH48 member and not hold her concurrent position, so I think they just let her in Under Girls as a representor for SNH48. Because each sister group should have their own representors, I think JKT48 members will be Rena and Akicha. On the other hand, Keira, Karen and Nattsun were chosen in "Sayonara Crawl" Under Girls' song, so I consider that they will choose them again. Fuuchan is another concurrent member, so that's reason why I chose her for my prediction. About SKE48 members, I think 2 members of each team is suitable number. Manatsu and Churi can't be out. Akarin and Yuria are popular members while they need to choose Nonchan and Naochan to push Team E more. The same with my choices in HKT48. 2 members of HKT48 Top 6 are in senbatsu and the others are in Under Girls. It sounds good! 

This post is my personal opinion about AKB48 33rd single. They may not become truth. However, I still want to show my choice. If you have any different opinions, I surely want to know by your comments. Thank you so much for spending time to read my prediction. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét