Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 8, 2013

[Promotion ~ My Ranking] My Top 5 NMB48 Members ~ Who are going to be shining stars

Last week, I introduced to you 5 girls in SKE48, who are really awesome and may be popular in their group. Today, I will mention other 5 girls in NMB48, who are going to be shining stars in near future. NMB48 just started in 2010 and until now, they're just preparing for their 1st original stage (Team N in October this year). So that isn't much if you compare with AKB48 or SKE48. However, the sales of their singles and 1st original album are good numbers. So, I consider them as the group with many girls can shine in near future. (In this post, I won't mention Miyuki and Sayanee, who are known as faces of NMB48. They are the most popular in this group.)

5. Kinoshita Haruna (NMB48 GEN 1 - Team N)



Haru is the 1st NMB48 girl who can get my attentions. She is the youngest member in NMB48 1st Generation. Although she's just a primary student when debuted with others NMB48 girls, she tends to carry the MC role. Sometimes, I wonder why recently they don't push her as much as when she just debuted although she has many qualities to be popular ><.

4, Kondo Rina (NMB48 GEN 1 - Team N)


Another girl in NMB48 I can't understand why she can get more push from manager is Riichan. And the most ridiculous thing I heard about her is she looks like Tiffany (This opinion comes from my friends.) Maybe that reason why I just like her because of watching her stage performance LOL~ (This isn't like Haru, who I like from the begining). On stage, whenever I saw her with Sayanee, I can't stop smiling. On stage, she is an attractive member although she can't stand in front line as much as Maachun or Nana. With me, Riichan's like a sweet heart who can steal your heart with only one smile.

3, Nishimura Aika (NMB48 GEN 4 - Team N)


Aika-chan is the 1st member of NMB48 GEN 4 having promotion to a team (and she will be the first NMB48 GEN 4 member is going to take part in NMB48 1st original stage in this October ^o^). Among all girls from GEN 4, I think she is the prettiest ^o^. I don't know her for a long time like Riichan or Haru. However, she's still in my list because of her amazing performance on stage. So, I'm looking forward to see her on Team N 1st original stage. Which unit she will be in? Which members with her in that unit? I hope she can sing with Miyuki or Riichan. That will lighten up my day ^^

2, Kato Yuuka (NMB48 GEN 3 - Team BII) 


Uuka is the 1st Team BII member can get my attentions. At first, I liked her because she is the only one in AKB48 group like Harry Potter and she is in Acchan position in NMB48 Kenkyuusei stage LOL~. After that, I know she like Shrimp and her inspirations in AKB48 are Kojiharu, Takamina and Mariko-sama. So I wonder what if she likes Miichan too, maybe I will consider her as my most favorite member in NMB48, not only the most favorite member in Team BII. *laugh* 

1, Yogi Keira (NMB48 GEN 2 - Team M)


Keira's one of three members of GEN 2 who was chosen for NMB48 2nd single - "Oh My God!" (This is my favorite NMB48 single too ^^). Although she seems to have a lot of potential, I can't understand why manager push her, then stop, after that they continue pushing her ~.~ Sometimes, I think about Keira and remember about Maachan >< Maachan used to be the youngest in Original Team K and she got a lot of push at first, but after that, they stop push her and she graduated. So I hope Keira will not be the same T.T 


There are more than 5 girls I mentioned in NMB48. They are talented and beautiful too. This's just my favorite members with my personal opinions about them. So if you have any other opinions, please tell me know that. Thank you so much for spending time to read my post. Have a nice day ^.^




  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét