Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 8, 2013

[Promotion] Minegishi Team 4 ~ 1 senior with 15 future of AKB48

This post is dedicated to new Team 4. As I always say, I'm just a crazy fan of Minegishi Minami. Sometimes, I feel like if AKB48 without Miichan, I can't love this group anymore. That's reason why I knew and started to like other KKS of AKB48. (I also found that KKS is really worth to watch only after Miichan's demotion and I was ashamed because of that.) But now, what are we having? We have new Team 4 with my Miichan as a new captain. I think that's good for Miichan with 14th and 15th KKS. In Miichan case, she can have chance to back senbatsu because she is captain and Team 4 needs someone (more than 1 member) in senbatsu. And for the others, now, they are full members of AKB48, they can have more chance to get works and more popular.

1. Minegishi Minami - My beloved Team 4 Captain




Miichan was demoted to KKS when she had scandal in early 2013. This scandal made she drop out from senbatsu and can't take part in TV shows. Sometimes I think she's a bit crazy when she shaved her hair. But now, what we have? Miichan is the next captain of Team 4 2.0. I think new Team 4 will bring her back more and I hope that can be true. (The craziest I did is buying 12 copies of "Sayorana Crawl" to vote >"<) However, this also means my beloved No3b can't graduate together (I always dream 'bout that. My dream changed to WMinami graduate together LOL~)

2. Kojima Mako - Team 4 " dream center"



Kojimako has a lot of push recently. That's reason why I think she will be Team 4 center. When they announced Team 4 reformation, I just think about her as Team center. She is the center for KKS "Aozora Cafe" in KFC. She is also in center of new KKS unit (although it's not KKS unit anymore. I'm waiting to see other members of this unit got promote, especially Meru and Mio ~.~)

3, Nishino Miki 


Another Team 4 member who got a lot of push recently. Although she couldn't be chosen as center, she's still chosen for a lot of activies, overcome other senpai in AKB48. So that makes me consider she as one of Team 4 2.0 front girls. She's young (born in 1999) so that means she can stay in AKB48 for a long time and can contribute for the future of AKB48.

4, Hashimoto Hikari


Hikari got my attention because of her cute moment with Miichan. Although she isn't chosen for a lot of activities like Mikichan and Kojimako, she is a good choice for MC in new Team 4. So I'm looking forward to see her in new Team 4 stage.

5. Okada Ayaka 


I will consider Ayaka as one of my favorite dancers in new Team 4. She has good dance skills but I wonder why she can't stand in front because of that. I think she will suitable for a song like End Roll, but she's also cute in a unit like "Idol Nante Yobanaide"

6, Uchiyama Natsuki


I've liked Nakkii since I saw her in "Lemon no Toshigoro" unit. She surely has a beautiful smile that can take your attentions easily. Besides, somebody said that she is combination of Acchan and Harugon. But that's just because of profile picture. She is really different from them ><

7, Iwatate Saho


Sahhoo was rank in No.55 in 1st day result of AKB48 5th election. I think that's really amazing result although she didn't make it in final result. But that's still good, right. She is a sweat-heart, who comforted her fan and that wouldn;t commit suicide. Besides, she is really good at interact with fan in Theater show. I hope she still can do it in new Team 4.

8, Umeta Ayano




A girl that you cannot fall in love for the 1st sight is Umetan. Sometimes, I wondered why she can improve so much when she's in AKB48. But now, she shows us that she is hard-working girl and can do it all ^.^ And she's just a 99-er. So I have a big hope with her. (She is in Gyakuten Oujisama unit in Team Research Student 5th Stage and she is awesome.)

 9, Aigasa Moe




Moechan is a "next" Tomochin with me (Because her fashion style is awesome, not like my Miichan LOL~) I hope she can get more push (as much as they do for Kojimako ^o^) Her dancing is good. too. I think she can be one of front girls in new Team 4. 

10, Kitazawa Saki




Sakkii is the 1st girl in Team 4 I like because of watching stage ~.~ I don't know why. The feeling is like you she can lighten up your day without not much try >< I think with new Team 4, she can have more oppotunities to shine ^^

11, Takashima Yurina




I think I liked her at first because she is in the same unit song with Miichan in Team KKS stage - "Kagami no Naka no Jean Da Arc". But she only took my attention in KKS MC and they kept referring to her as "urine". I laughed a lot because of this.

12, Murayama Yuiri



Yuirii is another KKS girl performing "Gyakuten Oujisama" in KKS 5th Stage. Actually, I don't like her so much when I watching KKS stage. But day by day, she proves with me that she's strong and she really deserves for a spot in AKB as a full member. So I think she will suitable for new Team 4 and will be great with this team.

13, Shinozaki Ayana 



Ayanan is the 1st girl of Team 4 I can remember her face but never remember her name (The same with Myao and Nacchi before ><). I like Ayanan with her long hair but she cut it recently. Honestly, she's beautiful with short hair too. (However, feeling is feeling. ~.~)

14, Mogi Shinobu



The profile picture destroyed Mogichan's pure beauty >< She's more beautiful than in that pictture (Which's now hung on AKB theater wall ~.~) I think if you're watching her performance once, you'll never forget her. But if you just see new Team 4 picture or profile, I highly recommend that you shouldn't believe what you can see in that. 

15, Meada Mitsuki



Another Maeda in AKB48 group - here is Mitsuki. I'm not sure that she's the tallest in Team 4 or not. But in comparing with other girls, she's really tall. Sometimes, she reminds me about Maria (Abe Maria - who seems to be the tallest in old Team 4). I hope she can do her best with our new Team 4.

16, Okada Nana


Naachan is one of the popular members in new Team 4. Honestly, I consider that she will be one of the important part in AKB if she don't graduate too soon. She can sing, she can dance and she impresses a lot of fans by her performances. Somebody said that she could be in Team K, I agreed. However, now she is in Team 4, and she will show what Team 4 member can do?! 


I don't know how long new Team 4 will last? Or they will be disbanded soon? But with me, new Team 4 is the place you can find many talented girls and a new side of Miichan, who's now showing her leadership. I think if Aki-p want to push new members like Paruru before, new Team 4 is suitable. And with you, who spent time to read my post, thank you so much. I hope you can find your interest in this new team. Thank you and enjoy!

P.S: Blogspot limits tags. So my tags just are random. I'm really sorry if I didn't choose your favorite girls. Thank you for reading (again ~.~)  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét