Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 7, 2013

[Music] Playlist for my July

1, Koisuru  Fortune Cookies - AKB48



Honestly I hadn't liked this song when I listened to for the 1st time. I thought this song wasn't good enough to be an A-side. But after that, AKB48 upload a MV of this song ft. AKB48 Group Staffs. I really like it. This time, I found out that KCF isn't just an simple song, it has its own catchy rthymth that makes everybody wants to dance along.

2, Stand by me - Lemon Ice


I listened to this song for the first time on Mobbed and at that time, I hadn't known that this song's name. I really like the meaning for it although I don't like the official MV >< I think with me, this song is more suitable for listening than watching LOL~

3, I can't - 2PM


I've listened to this song a lot recently because it tells about my feelings. Sometimes, I cry while listening to it and remembering about something that I need to forget. Memories is difficult to delete....

4, We are never getting back together - Taylor Swift 

I've watched Terrace House Ep 12 last week. I think the biggest difference between Kpop and Jpop is that idol in Japan can't take part in reality show like this. Imagine what if member of C-ute in a show like "We Got Married". It can't be true ~.~ But that's also reason why I prefer Jpop ^o^ If Japanese idols are in reality shows and have challenges like Kitarie, that's ok. But if they have to do more, I can't think it's good :| 

5, Made in USA - Demi Lovato


I love this song. Although I didn't like it right afer listening for the first time, I just need a second time to listen. Demi's voice is beautiful and I think she can have more than what she has now. A bright future is waiting for her.

6, Yuuhi wo Miteiruka? (Are you watching the sunset?) - JKT48


I like the original. However, Indo version's good too. There is no reason to decline this song LOL~

7, Masaka (No way) - Kasai Tomomi


Although I know Tomochan because she is an ex-AKB48 member, I like her more as a soloist than a member of the group. When she was in AKB48, sometimes I thought she's too lucky, not like my poor Maachan >< 

8, Stay by my side - Itano Tomomi 


My ringtone ~.~ I thought I changed but I just realize that with some special number, this is ringtone. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét