Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 11, 2013

[Shipping Zone - Harry Potter Series] Harmony

*laugh* Harry Potter is my favorite of all time. I can read this series many times (Honestly, when I have free time and don't know what to do, I read Harry Potter. LOL~) 

Shipping is one of the most favorite things when I read this novel. For the 1st time reading fanfiction, I read a fanfic of Dramione (Draco Manfoy x Hermione Granger). But I'm sure that they can't end up together. LOL~ Besides, I also read fanfic of Harmony (Harry Potter x Hermione Granger). I thought that will be HE if they can be together but in 7th book, Ms.Rowling writes that Harry gets married with Ginny Weasley after the war. Actually, I don't like this couple. But I agree that if Harry has Hermione, he will be the most successful guy. He' famous and he can get married with the most intelligent witch. LOL~

Harry Potter




Full name: Harry James Potter
Date of Birth: 31st Jul, 1980
Hair colour: Black
Eyes colour: Green
First appearance: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Hermione Granger


Full name: Hermione Jean Granger
Date of Birth: 19th Sep, 1979
Hair colour: Brown
Eyes colour: Brown
First appearance: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone




In the seventh, there is a long time Hermione staying with Harry without Ron. I think that Ms.Rowling used this to explain for Harmony shippers the reason that why Hermione and Harry can't end up together. However, the shippers (include me) are not satisfied with it. Even Harry gets angry with Hermione, he still do not think about leave her behind or do something like that. Like a couple having argument, all they need is time for staying alone and after that, they can be continue being together.

There are a lot of fanfics about the romance/friendship between Harry and Hermione. All of them show that even Ms.Rowling don't let them end together in her book, they still can be end together. And as other Harmony shippers, I believe that they are the needed part which the other is missing ^^

Beside the scence in which Hermione and Ron play piano together, I think this one is the most romantic scence in Harry Potter. 


There are several videos which are created by Harmony shippers. I just add in my post some of my favorite. You can search for other video easily on YouTube and Google. 





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét