Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 11, 2013

[Shipping Zone - Oneday ~ 2PM] The Musician & The Lyricist

I like 2PM members because of their appearances in variety shows. I don't know that is good or not. However, at least they still let me know who they are (better than nothing). Today, I want to write about So Eun and one guy from 2PM - Junho.


Do you know why I call them The Musician and The Lyricist? You should watch MBC show - Music and Lyrics. You can find it easily on YouTube with Engsub or Vietsub. I think after watching it, you will understand what I mean.

Here is their song which they compose for the program.


Now, let's check their profile for further information!

Lee Junho


Stage name: Junho
Birth name: Lee Junho
Date of birth: 25/01/1990 (January 25th, 1990)

Debut: 2008 (with 2PM)
Agency: JYP Entertaiment 


Kim So Eun


Birth name: Kim So Eun
Date of birth: 6/9/1989 (September 6th, 1989)

Debut: 2004 (film Two Guys)
Agency: Fantagio


I started shipping this couple when I watched Music and Lyrics although I know So Eun because of Boys Over Flowers. Until now I don't know why I liked her at that time but I hated the way shipper shipped her and Kim Bum (as Yi Jung of BOF). I thought they had over-excitement for this drama-couple and sometimes, they are over-react with the news between actor and actress. Of course that they can ship their characters, but personal lives aren't like that.  And now, when Kim Bum showed his love for my beloved actress Moon Geun Young, shippers are angry. However, inside my mind, I'm happy to see that finally, my So Eun is free and got out the image of couple GaEun & YiJung.


Eunnie is the natural beauty with cute characters. She is not only humorous but also warm-hearted. When I saw she cried on Music and Lyrics, I understood that this program was showing the truth of story behind a song. I couldn't think there was script when Eunnie said if they finish filming or not and they please turned off the camera. 

I don't know and I may never know if Eunnie keeps in touch with Junho or not. But I hope at least they are becoming good friends. After that, I want to see them together again in other shows or dramas, that's enough.




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét