Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 1, 2014

[Review] My thoughts about the 1st HKT48 Team Shuffle ~ Team H and new Team KIV

Not to late for writing something about AKB48 Group, especially Team Shuffle - The most suprising event of this group. This time, I want to talk about HKT48 1st Team Shuffle and new Team H. 


Honestly, I must say that I don't like the idea of shuffle and tranferring members from one team to the others. I know that this event must have brought the better balance or showing some hints of manager's plan. However, with the youngest sister group of AKB48 in Japan, HKT48 really need this? SKE48 had their first shuffle only after they had 9 members graduated at the same time, after they had debuted for 4 years. What about NMB48? They just tranferred Nana to Team M, and that's all. So why HKT48 need shuffle at this time?!

HKT48 appeared for the 1st time in 2011, and 2014 is their 3rd year. Some source said that this shuffle will only take effect on this spring but who knows what wanna be in this group. AKB48 and its sister groups always take a long time to make the shuffle teams together. You can see what happened when we have the new team in AKB, SKE or NMB. They take about 1 month to bring new stage ft. new members. The members also take a lot of time to get along with new partners. So, only in spring? That can bring new things for HKT48?


Team H (Original)
Promoted Member
New Team H
Anai Chihiro (Team H Captain)
Kodama Haruka (2)
Sashihara Rino (HKT48 Manager) (4)
Tanaka Natsumi
Nakanishi Chiyori
Matsuoka Natsumi (3)
Wakatabe Haruka
Akiyoshi Yuka (5)
Inoue Yuriya
Umemoto Izumi
Okamoto Naoko
Kojina Yui
Komada Hiroka
Sakaguchi Riko
Tashima Meru (1)
Yamada Marina
New Team KIV

Ueki Nao
Ota Aika (Team KIV Captain) (3)
Kumazawa Serina
Shimono Yuki
Miyawaki Sakura (1)
Murashige Anna (5)
Motomura Aoi
Moriyasu Madoka (4)
Imada Mina
Okada Kanna
Goto Izumi
Tanaka Yuka
Tani Marika
Tomiyoshi Asuka
Tomonaga Mio (2)
Fuchigami Mai


Besides, the member list of new Team H means that HKT48 will push Meru as their ACE after all. I know a lot of people like her, I know she really awsome. However, I still have complicated feelings about her position. She still makes me think like 'Oh, she is just a cute girl' and that's all. Moving her to Team H along with Haruppi also means they can be WCenter for this team like WMatsui of Original Team S or Meru will be like Acchan and Haruppi will have a role like Kojiharu or Mariko-sama in Takahashi Team A >_<


They also seperated visual sisters - Natsu and Madoka. I know they might not like being together or singing duet like Temo Demo no Namida but I love to watch them in a team. 


On the other hand, I'm happy when I see new the team H is Yuka. My little orange - Akiyoshi Yuka now is promoted. I'm happy to see her in team and I hope she can get a good position in this team. 


Moreover, my Rabutan becomes the 1st captain of team KIV ^^. I think she will act as a good senpai for her team from now. She is the senior from and she knows what is the right thing for her team members to improve. 

I also have some predictions about HKT48 front girls.
1. Meru will be HKT48's ACE
2. Meru and Haruppi will be WCenter of Team H
3. Sakura will be Team KIV Center.
4. The top 5 of Team H are Tashima Meru (1), Kodama Haruka (1 or 2), Matsuoka Natsumi (3), Sashihara Rino (4) and Akiyoshi Yuka (5)
5. The top 5 of Team KIV are Miyazawa Sakura (1), Tomonaga Mio (2), Oota Aika (3), Moriyasu Madoka (4) and Murashige Anna (5)
6. The next single of HKT48 will have center from Team H :))
7. Yabuki Nako will be center of new Team T if it's formed. LOL~
8. We will have Team T if HKT48 have GEN 4 debut ~.~ (A long time to wait >"<)

That's all I think about HKT48 1st shuffle. This is just my personal thoughts so I don't think you will totally agree with me. However, thank you a lot for spending your time to read this. 

Enjoy!



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét