Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 8, 2014

[Promotion - My Ranking 2014] AKB48 Group - HKT48 Team H Top 3 ~ HaKaTa Legends


I didn't like HKT48 much when they were introduced for the first time. I just thought about them like some girls who wants to become idols like AKB48. When Sasshi tranferred from AKB48 to there, I still didn't pay much attention. However, one thing changed. Rabutan also moved to there and I started watching Team H performance because of her. After that, I really enjoy the asmosphere which team H brings to me. That's reason why I chose Team H as the next team to recommend its members for you. 

Three girls I chose belong to three generations of HKT48. Of course that number #1 is my most favorite member now but I have to accept that there is a lot of personal feeling toward her. Although Team H has more than three girls I introduce to you, I hope you can pay some attention on these beloved girls ^o^

3. Tanaka Natsumi - HKT48 GEN 1


Natsumikan is the most interesting girl (in my eyes) among HKT48 girls. She always brings a lot of laughs and smiles to me when she becomes an MC on stage. She also plays as a surprisingly actress in HKT48's Majisuka Gakuen version. Haruppi commented that Natsumikan was one of HKT48 variety representative. However, she was never chosen for any A-side of AKB48 Group singles (include AKB48, SKE48 as well as HKT48, eventhough she became HKT48 senbatsu for AKB48 34th Single), so I think having the double position in Team S may be the biggest advantage for Natsumikan in comparing with other members of HKT48. 


2. Akiyoshi Yuka - HKT48 GEN 2


Even though Yukachan and Natsumikan are at the same age (they were born in 2000), while Natsumikan show a mature image, Yukachan proves herself as a lovely girl who has a lot of loves on oranges. With Yukachan, the most amazing performance (I think) is Koisuru Fortune Cookies in HKT48 7 Perfertures Tour in early this year. She shows a die-heart dance-moves which is quite upgraded version from Sasshi ver and I like that. Yukachan can also be descibe as a passionate girl on stage and always try hard in every single performance. I like to see her bang disappear after performing 2 or 3 songs continuously. She seems do not care about it, and that's all. (If you want to know her more, please find the performance of Tonari no "Banana" (or "Mikan" in her way) in AKB48 Group KKS concert last year. That's awesome!)


1. Yabuki Nako - HKT48 GEN 3


I have many things to say about Nakochan but in here, I just write down a little. As you may know, among HKT48 members, Nakochan may be the biggest fan of Sasshi. However, more than a fan of HKT48 manager, she's liked a hidden gem of GEN 3 who haven't been shinning at all. Nakochan seems to be a shy girl, who always think so much before saying anything and never let you down if you becomce her fan. I know if someone compare Nakochan with Mikuchan (same gen, same age with Nako), Nakochan is definately not a suitable choice as GEN 3 Ace. So what is the reason for HKT48 manager choose her over Mikuchan to center in an AKB48 B-side within a month of debuting with her group. I think that may be because when you stop watching around to look at her, you can't move your attention to any other young members of HKT48 (That was happened to me >_<)(P.S: It's hard to find a short video of Nakochan without Mikuchan's appearance on YouTube so I chose this one. Nakochan is cute in her "short" way LoL~)


There is a long road to go for not only young members in HKT48 but also three members I introduce to you in this post. I hope with the more chances and fewer disadvantages than their senior in AKB48, either my top 3 members in Team H or all of HKT48 members can grow, become more mature and do greater than their seniors have done. 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét