Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 8, 2014

[Promotion - My Ranking 2014] AKB48 Group - AKB48 Team 8 Top 3 ~ Idols who come to meet you!

To be honest, the idea of Team 8 wasn't bad at all. However, with the big group like AKB48 Group, plus 47 members in a short time is still a big issue which fans like me can't handle easily. The group was big enough for all members and at the moment, they added Team 8 with 47 girls. At that time, I think Aki-p was too ambitious to manage AKB48 Group. Although some uneasy opinions like that, 47 girls (actually is 48 girls) of Team 8 gradually make I change my mind about them.


Team 8 have just debuted and I have not much things to say about them. I just want to show some aspects from my view, which can make you consider to watch their performance on Youtube or their lastest LOD in SKE48 Theater. That's all.





And here are my favorite members ^o^

3. Nagano Serika - AKB48 Team 8 from Osaka



Serika was popular before she joined AKB48 Group. She was a child model and I wonder what if she wouldn't join Team 8 and take part in NMB48 audition. I think maybe the managers will like her and she will be push a bit but I'm not sure that can be equal with her position in Team 8 or not. My personal answer is not. So I like to see Serika in Team 8 and show what she has to represent for Osaka. In the very 1st stage performance at SKE48 theater, Serika shows a bit about her hometown - Osaka but I think she could do more than that when she always has good positions in Team 8 performances. However, she's just 13 years old. Who can know what will happen next. Now, just enjoy her performances ^o^

2. Yokomichi Yuri - AKB48 Team 8 from Shizuoka


The reason I paid attention for Yuriyan is her play-and-fun on stage. You know what, whenever I watch her perform, all I can see is that she isn't an idol on stage. She looks just like a little girl who plays all the time she has. She has some natural ability to live up the stage and have fun in there (somethings like Mikichan). However, I don't know if she can do more than just playing on stage. I also watched some fancam from Team 8 performances but Yuriyan and her teamates just too young and not have much experiences. So I hope she can grow up a bit, she can still play on stage and give her fans have chances to enjoy the stage with her. 

1. Hashimoto Haruna - AKB48 Team 8 from Toyama


She is the only girl who wear glasses on stage since the days of Nakayan. However, she has a lot of differences from Nakayan, who is an otaku. She makes me believe that she is a smart girl and very pasion when she's dancing. I don't know why I have that idea when I see her. Maybe cuz of her speciality?! (Rubik's Cube). Or maybe of her sweats when she perform so hard at SKE48 Theater and made her glasses blurred after dancing. Although she is not the center or the front girls of Team 8, I still recommend her as one of my favorite Team 8 member (actually she is the one who has my very first attention among Team 8 members ^^)


Team 8 and Team 8 members has a long long way to go if they want to catch up with other teams in AKB48 Group. They have some disadvantage when they are the combination from all prefectures in Japan. However, they also have a big advantage when they are the only team in AKB48 Group having a totally different concept from the others. I hope they can do well and let the others know that they can do more, more and more.

Here is my personal opinions. If you have anything agree or disargree with me, please let me know. Thank you for reading. Enjoy!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét