Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 8, 2014

[Promotion - My Ranking 2014] AKB48 Group - AKB48 Team 4 Top 3 ~ One... Two... Three... Team Four!!!

Team 4 became my favorite since the time Miichan and other 15 Research Students of GEN 13 - 14 formed this team. At first I think that because of Miichan, my only love in here (I always consider myself as Miichan's wota ^o^ and Miichan most crazy fan in Vietnam >_<). I hate Miichan's scandal last year because it made my idol cried a lot. However, if that never happened, Miichan won't never have any chances to get closer with her juniors and show that she could became a good captain, who teaches the juniors and takes care of them in a sincere way which Takamina doesn't show (Takamina is General Manager, that makes her like the boss than  a mother as Miichan).

That's enough information to say about Miichan. Next is about her little children. I make a list of top 3 eventhough there are more than 3 members I like in here. I want to say about Mikichan or Naachan but they are pushed and they have a lot of fans. So I choose 3 girls who can't rank 2014 election of AKB48. I hope I can contribute a little for their fandom (even when I'm not in there). And here are my girls ^^


3. Kitazawa Saki - AKB48 GEN 13



Sakkii is a shy girl and at first, I thought she was not suitable with entertainment industry. Now, I have complicated opinions about her. I like her on stage, of course but I don't know if she has any chances to become more popular with her shy personality. I hope she can survive (in her own way) even when she can't rank and stand in the front rows of Team 4 performance. That's all!


2. Mogi Shinobu - AKB48 GEN 13




The first time I noticed about Mogichan was thanked to AKB48 Group Kenkyuusei Concert. As you may know (or not) that the concert was held for only KKS of AKB48 Group. They were introduced with their talents during MC time (with Miichan and Kaotan). Because of that, I knew about Mogichan's talent, which I could only say was abnormal for me, although I'm Miichan's fan and I knew Miichan sometimes acted so weird >_<. Day by day, I still didn't follow Mogichan at all (because in Minegishi Team 4 Ver 1.0, I liked Sahhoo and Mikichan TT.TT). However, when I watched AKB48 8th Anniversary LOD, I felt in love with Mogichan dance move. Somethings like the feelings when I saw Miichan (for the 1st time in Sakura no Hanabiratachi) appeared. This couldn't be explained in a normal way. And that's reason why I recommened as an abnormal choice for my list ^o^ (P.S: Watch her dance and you won't regret for spending time on her ^^)




1. Maeda Mitsuki - AKB48 GEN 14


Honestly, I have to accept that I paid attentions on Mitsuki just because of her long legs LOL~ Just kidding... At first, I just saw her as "another Maeda" in AKB48. However, she showed me alot to prove that she's not only "another Maeda" in AKB48 but she's also a top top and top model in the future. Whenever I see her on and off stage, I just guess about her fashion's future, not her idol career. It's a bit different from other favorite members of mine in AKB48 Group. She's kind of funny and cute girl but I can't find suitable words to describe her for you. I just see her as an attractive girl in Team 4. (If you want to know more, check the video below from AKB48 ANN)



Thank you for reading my blog. I know that I'm showing a lot of love for Old Minegishi Team 4 members but I'm sure that they will make you happy to not only watch their performances on stage but also follow them to find out more. 




Thank you so much again. And see you next time!

P.S: If you have any opinion, please let me know. I'm really happy to see that ^^ 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét