Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 8, 2014

[Promotion - My Ranking 2014] AKB48 Group - AKB48 Team B Top 3 ~ Lovely, Lovely and Lovely!!!

"Lovely" or "kawaii" is the most suitable word to describe Team B of AKB48. They might not the most lovely member in the group but they can demonstrate this word exactly on stage. With Mayuyu came back from Team A, I think Team B can show more B's style even when Mocchi and Shichan lead them in "weird way" LOL~


Today is for young members. I will write about my top 3 favorite and one of them catch my eyes from her debuted day ^o^

3. Uchiyama Natsuki - AKB48 GEN 14



More than a lovely member, Nakkii is the one who can show lovely and sexy at the same in one performance. Even though she never be called a sexy member, I think she is very sexy and can get attention from male audiences if she show her sexiness more ^.^ She loves cooking and show her cooking a lot on G+. But I wonder what happen if she joins a cooking show? Is she can cook more complicated food or just some simple dishes? These are what I wonder about her ^^ (P.S: In the video is the most wonderful moment for Nakkii's fans and all Nakkii's supporters ^^)


2. Hashimoto Hikari - AKB48 GEN 14


Hikari seemed to be a introvert at first. But after she became a member under Captain Miichan in Team 4. I think she is get more experiences and creates her owns character on stage or in MC-time. You can see her do very good job every single time she has chance to lead in MC or saying in MC time. 

Although there are not much to say about Hikari, I still have a lot of hope about Hikari future. She can learn a lot in a short time and doing nothing than the better day by day. That's reason why I recommend her in here.


1. Nozawa Rena - JKT48 GEN 1 


Renachan or Nozachan is the most favorite young member of mine since the day she is in JKT48. At that time, she is the only Japanese member in the 1st oversea sister group - JKT48 in Indonesia. I think that's reason why I like her when I know about her and her nationality. However, day by day, she shows for me that she is a hard working girl. She learns Bahasa Indonesia to interact with fans in Indonesia. She isn't good at dancing but she tried everyday to improve her weakness. When she's back to Japan and joined AKB48, even she seemed unable to catch up with other young members in AKB48 but now, what we can see is she can do more and show more on stage. Her habit which she had from JKT48 days still there but she changed it a bit to suitable with AKB48, especially in her performances. I know she has a long way to go but I hope she do not give up easily and come back with JKT48 as a AKB48 popular member ^^ (I like her sweet voice even though sometimes it seems too sweet LOL~)


You might consider me as a crazy girl who show a lot about young members. The reason is that they are the future of AKB48. Senior members can't be in AKB48 forever and they have to get attentions enough to keep AKB48 on top. After all, I like this group and I hope they can last the group for a long long time.

If you have any different opinions, please let me know! Thank you for reading.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét