Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 8, 2014

[Promotion - My Ranking 2014] AKB48 Group - AKB48 Team K Top 3 - Energetic?! Not really....

Last time I posted about Team A and this time, I will show you my favorite from Team K. This team has a lot differences with Team A from the beginning until now. Although I'm a GEN 2 and Original Team K lover, I can't deny that Team K now is more interesting because of many Kennin and young members. By the appearances of Jurina and Sayanee in this team, I think Yuihan and Kitarie has not only a lot of supports but also a lot of difficulties to make Team K become more unique. 

Though I wrote that there's difficulty, it still has bright side in here. And I will introduce to you my Top 3 members in Team K now which can create a bright future for this team. I can call them as 97-liners of Team K ^o^ 

3. Yumoto Ami - AKB48 GEN 15


A "truly" little girl among AKB48 members is Yuami ^o^ Even when she isn't the youngest member. She just a member GEN 15 - the newest generation of AKB48 (until now). What can I say about her? There is not much at all. But when you watch AKB48 KKS Selection ft. Sayaka and Tomochin, you'll understand why I choose her for my ranking. She can dance and sing, of course. More than that, whenever I watch her performance, I see her exert herself to the ulmost. She is in #16 of AKB48 Janken Single. ^o^ That's big chance for her when she's just a KKS. However she couldn't get much attention eventhough she had a big chance like that. Honestly, I hope she can use all her advantage to become more popular in the future. (P.S: I can't find a video of her performance of Youtube (in which Yuami can be seen easily) eventhough she became senbatsu in Janken Single.


2. Tano Yuka - AKB48 GEN 12


Eventhough Tanochan is an AKB48 member, sometimes I see her and remember about JKT48 member. Of course that she isn't JKT48 member but some features in her face looks like an Indonesian than a Japanese. When I watch AKBingo, Tanochan makes me remember her because of her funny and sometimes it's her annoy LOL~ Among all Team K members, I think she can learn a lot from Miyazaki Miho. With Myao, I never get tired with her jokes and her funny tricks. I hope Tanochan can learn more and create her own character in a big group like AKB48. (P.S: With Tanochan, I like her in variety shows and somethings like that than in her performances on stage.)


1. Kojima Mako - AKB48 GEN 14


Kojimako is absolutely idol which has Mayuyu's style and Yuko's smile. That's the way I remembered about Kojimako for the first time I saw her. Although she is original Minegishi Team 4 ACE, she never stood in center position on stage in AKB48 theater. I think it's the right way for her and for her fan. She can be really cute with a lovely song but she can also very style and bold in other team songs. Even now in Team K, she stands behind Jurina and Sayanee, I still think her be able to shine more than standing in the center with all spotlight. She also very funny and lovely in AKBingo. I like the way Kojimako and Mikichan interact with each other in this show. (P.S: Forget about Meruchan and Aki-p favorite in here. Kojimako is center and that's all ^^)


You may wonder I chose Yuami, Tanochan and Kojimako in this list. They don't have energetic performance as much as the other members in Team K now. But I think they can shine more and grow up more with Team K. They are right choice for this team. However it's just my opinion. What about you? Tell me if you want. And thank you for reading!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét