Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 8, 2014

[Promotion - My Ranking 2014] AKB48 Group - AKB48 Team A Top 3 ~ The next ACE?!

It's a long time since I had posted a post about AKB48 and AKB48 Group. There are a lot of news about them recently. I don't know that's good or bad for them, especially AKB48 Dai Sokaku Matsuri in February. Of course that AKB48 Managers are trying to keep the #1 girl group position of AKB48 but I'm really scared that the thing happened with Morning Musume will happen with AKB48. 

We have at least 3 months to see what happened with each AKB48 Group Teams after the Dai Sokaku Matsuri. I'm not a Takahashi/Nakamura Team A's follower, but I think in comparing with Shinoda Team A or Yokoyama Team A before, this Team A now makes me more interested in. Some members of this team catch my attention too even though I'm Team 4 Oshi. LOL~ 


And here is my 3 recomended members for you in Takahashi/Nakamura Team A ^o^

3. Iriyama Anna - AKB48 GEN 10



To be honest, I don't like Annin much before 2014. I just see her as a manager's favorite member. She has a lot of push from them and I considered them as the reason why she could be in #30 of AKB48 Election in 2013. But after Iwate Incident, I have changed my mind and after watching old LODs of her. She isn't kind of girl who can get attention of my eyes from the first time but she can make you focus on her when she's on stage. I think she has something like hidden charms ^^ (P.S: Please keep your eyes on Annin and forget about Renacchi in the video below ~.~)


2. Muto Tomu - AKB48 GEN 12


The first time I knew about Tomu was in 2012 with AKB48 Election. Can you guess the reason? Just her name. Muto Tomu, it sounds like a play with words ^o^. However, for Tomu, I imagine her like Sato Amina and Komori Mika before. Tomu like Mikapon because of her managers' interests in her. It's a half. They push her a little, then stop, after that, they push her again. I don't understand at all. On the other hand, she likes Amina, a girl who grow up because of fans ^o^ Every election, I see her become more mature. Yuko praised her because of her hard-working in Team K but I think she has more than that. I just hope they give her more chances to show what she can do. (P.S: My favorite performance of Tomu. Forget about Mocchi, Maria and Myao in this time ^o^)

 1. Kawaei Rina - AKB48 GEN 11


Although she has only one year gap with Paruru, I still see her as a little girl who can be the truly next ACE of AKB48 in the future. Of course that she has a lot of push from managers but what she can do is making these advantage become her weapons to go on top. She is kind of girl who can easily get attention from a fan like me on stage and off stage. When she is in #16 in 2014 Election of AKB48 Group, I thought she might get out of little girl image in my mind but when she came back and perform Kokoro no Playcard, I think she never out of that image with me LOL~


You can see performance of Annin, Tomu and Ricchan together in this video below. They are cute, right? ^^


Although they are not truly next ACE of AKB48 and AKB48 Group, I still consider them as the most interesting and worth to follow in Team A. All of stuff in this post is just my personal opinion. If you have any different idea, please let me and the other fans know. Thank you for reading!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét