Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 9, 2014

[Review] HKT48 4th single - Hikaeme I love you! (控えめ I love you!)


Like last year, the 2nd single of HKT48 in this year will be released in September. I'm not sure that HKT48 would release their singles with this schedule from now on or not. However, I'm pretty sure that "Hikaeme I love you" will be the most wanted single for not only Komada Haru (Haruppi) fans but also HKT48 GEN 1 fans in general. Finally, we can see Haruppi in the center as she was when GEN 1 was introduced.


From the promotional picture above, the most surprising is position of "the ACE" Tashima Meru (Meru) in this single. She is not just stand in the back, she is dropped from "totally center" to #6 for this single (behind Yabuki Nako - Nakochan, my fav. member). Although she got that position, once again, Meru is still the center for Team H song, "Idol no Oujya". That makes me wonder why they choose Haruppi for center position >_<. A hint of anything will happen or just managers' choice to surprise us?!

  
The most unsatisfied position in this single with me is Rabutan position >_< Like her career in AKB48, Rabutan firstly was in the front, in #6 position (in HKT48 previous single). And now, she was dropped to the last line TT.TT I can't believe this happen and I don't know whether it is the sign that Rabutan will graduate sooner than we could think.   


Besides, HKT48 has uploaded short version of Team H song in their official YouTube channel. I think Kojina Yui (Jiina) has received a lot of attentions recently (you can see that from HKT48 7 prefectures tour in early 2014) and as the result, she got senbatsu position for the 1st time, she also stands in the "same level" with Anai Chihiro (Chihiron - Team H captain) and Matsuoka Natsumi (Natsu). I don't say that I'm not happy for Jiina but I have to admit that I have complicated feelings about her. Seeing Jiina in front means other favorite members of mine in HKT48 have to step back >_<


On the other hand, I'm really excited to see the official MV of "Namaiki Lips" with Nakochan and Tanaka Miku (Mikuchan). Two members are well-known as duo NakoMiku and I wonder what the MV will like while the song is not cute at all (Honestly, I think they should give NakoMiku other songs like "Tonari no Banana" or somethings like that. LoL~) However, I love this song so I'm waiting for the MV a lot ^o^ 


  -----------------------------------


Here are senbatsu list with my predictions of line-up positions. It's just what I conclude after watching short ver video and seeing promotional picture ~.~
Komada Haruka
Miyawaki Sakura | Sashihara Rino 
Tashima Meru | Yabuki Nako | Tanaka Miku | Tomonaga Mio
Kimoto Kanon | Kurihara Sae | Kojina Yui | Matsuoka Natsumi | Moriyasu Madoka
Yamamoto Mao | Oota Aika | Anai Chihiro | Motomura Aoi

It's quite interesting to see concurrent member in senbatsu list but not to high to get over original member in senbatsu list. I understand that Non's fans may not feel satisfied with it but as an HKT48 follower, I believe that position is suitable for Nonchan ~.~

That's all of my opinions about HKT48 4th single. There are more than 10 days before released date and I'm still waiting for the short ver of Team KIV song. I hope you enjoy this post and let me know if you have any other opinions about this single. Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét