Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 9, 2014

[Music - It's fall right now] Most replayed songs for this autumn...


I'm a kind of girl who always change music taste. All belong to my personal mood. I can be the one who really love cheerful songs with upper-tempo a few seconds ago but I can also change to ballad and listen to low-song with sad lyrics. Here are my most played songs recently. I hope you enjoy all of them ^o^



1. Akdong Musician(AKMU) - '눈,코,입(EYES, NOSE, LIPS)' (Original Song from Big Bang's Taeyang) 


I really like this version, and I listened to this before the original song (So sorry Teayang ^o^) LoL~. I like to listen to Soohyun's voice. It made my ears feel relax and comfortable which I can't explain reason exactly. 



2. SISTAR - Touch my body

This song is really suitable for summer time. However, I still listen to it a lot in autumn, haha... Do you know why?! Reason is Incheon ASIAD Games 2014 =)) Just kidding. I like the way Bora raps in this song even though she doesn't have many chances to do that in it >_< 



3. iKON/Team B - Wait for me (기다려') 

I like Jinhwan a lot since the first time I saw him on "Who is Next?" and after that show, Jinhwan and Team B become one of my most favorite among all Kpop rockies >_< I love to see all six members plus "little baby" Chanwoo debut as iKON but who can know the future TT.TT I'm really scared of the day when iKON debuts without any Team B's members. And this song is really showing what Team B wants to bring to us, BGold fans TT.TT



4. JKT48 - Kokoro no Placard (English Version) (Original from AKB48)

I loves the way JKT48 includes English version for A-side song in their singles ^o^. Even though sometimes, their pronunciations aren't perfect as native speakers, their attempts to sing English version is still worth to admire ^^

 

5. Taylor Swift - Shake it off

A funny song cheers me up a lot recently ^o^ I like listening to it in break time during afternoon session at school. It makes me feel better after a long session (which might last hours >_<)



6. Pharrell Williams - Happy

I started replaying this song after watching "Despicable Me 2" and Vietnam version of The Voice Kids ^o^ It's totally joyful song which you can't stop listening to.


7. Katy Parry - Roar

I like the sentence 'Because I am the Champion' LoL~ When you're in bad mood, you often want to listen some ballad songs but I often choose exciting songs to lighten up my mood.




8. No Sleeves (No3b) - Kimi Shika (君しか)


This should be the oldest song in this list. The time flied but I still listen to it. I love to see Takamina, Miichan and Kojiharu standing side by side on stage even when they graduate from AKB48. I really hope No3b never disband even they just release one single per year >_<


9. K.will - Day 1

For the 1st time I watching MV, all I can see is Soyou. She acts as the female lead for this MV and I watch just because she stars in there. Besides I must accept that Park Minwoo is really cute with his dimples ^o^. However, not just 2 stars in the MV made me felt in love but also the lyrics of this song. I wish someone will tell me like that too ^o^ "I'm not the most handsome one ... I will do even better than other guys my love, I love you... I know I'm not fully ready yet, but in this world, I love you more than anyone" I think not only me but all of girls will fall for it ^o^



10. Goose House - If (Original From French Kiss)


Goose House is my favorite cover group in Japan. They always show amazing cover version for their YouTube fans like me. I don't know I don't like their original songs as much as their cover >_< 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét